Friday, September 21, 2012

Welcome Post

Hi Everyone,

So now we have the basic framework in place to start an online thought-sharing experiment when it comes to the study of realism. We will improvise as we move on and will try to make this blog more attractive and informative. For the time being, we can start with comments on readings which are scheduled for discussion in the coming days. I will try to throw some questions which you would like to think over before making your presentations in the class. Please keep looking for new posts. I will also inform you as soon as anything is posted on the blog.

I have requested Prof. Rajesh Rajagopalan to suggest a name for the blog. If you guys have some brilliant ideas, do let me know. Also, if you have anything to share, please feel free to mail me. I will be happy to put it on the blog.

Just to start with, here is a small piece on the art of writing (as students we all dread writing, don't we?). Hope it will help you shed some of that writing-fear.



Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment